Updating Navigation Maps on Audi A3 E-tron

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benny21TX

When I first bought my Audi A3 E-tron, I remember the salesman mentioning that I could update the navigation maps a few times within the first two years of ownership. Now that my car is about a year and a half old, I think it’s a good time to make sure I’ve got the latest maps, especially for Texas and the surrounding states where I do most of my driving.

The problem is, I can’t seem to figure out where to start with the map update. I’ve looked through the car’s settings and the manual but haven’t found anything that clearly explains the process. Has anyone gone through this recently and knows how to get it done?

Do I need to download something onto a USB drive, or is there a way to do it directly through the car? Any step-by-step guidance would be really helpful 🙏

So for the update nav maps update, you’ll need to download the updates from the Audi website onto a USB drive and then plug it into your car...are you very savvy? If not, you can reach out to a pro...but it should pretty easy.

Yeah, you need to download the map updates onto a USB drive from Audi's MMI website, then install them via the car’s infotainment system. You can check your owner's manual for specific steps, or visit the Audi website to find the navigation update section for detailed instructions.

Back