Reluctantly Selling My Audi E-tron

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SylvainIOOC

I’m in the bittersweet process of selling my Audi A3 E-tron after only 9 months of ownership. I’m excited because I’ll be getting my dream car (a Tesla Model S) through my employer, but parting with the E-tron is tough. I’ve listed it on AutoTrader and plan to add it to eBay soon. It’s an Audi A3 1.4 TFSI E-tron Sportback S Tronic 5dr with almost every available option selected when I ordered it—so it’s packed with awesome features.

That said, I’m finding that not many people seem to know these cars exist, which makes me wonder if there’s a better place to list it. Is there an E-tron-specific marketplace or site where people are actively searching for these cars? I’d really appreciate any advice on where to post it or tips on reaching the right buyers.

You can check with some Audi garages. Maybe they have good offers. I know someone who sold quite a few cars back to a franchised dealer. It would be worth in case you don't want too much hassle.

I’m in the bittersweet process of selling my Audi A3 E-tron after only 9 months of ownership. I’m excited because I’ll be getting my dream car (a Tesla Model S) through my employer, but parting with the E-tron is tough. I’ve listed it on AutoTrader and plan to add it to eBay soon. It’s an Audi A3 1.4 TFSI E-tron Sportback S Tronic 5dr with almost every available option selected when I ordered it—so it’s packed with awesome features.

That said, I’m finding that not many people seem to know these cars exist, which makes me wonder if there’s a better place to list it. Is there an E-tron-specific marketplace or site where people are actively searching for these cars? I’d really appreciate any advice on where to post it or tips on reaching the right buyers.
Congrats on your new Tesla Model S! You've got a solid beast there, can I say I am jealous? Lol...It’s tough to part with a great car like the A3 E-tron.... so for selling, you might want to check out dedicated electric vehicle forums or groups on social media, as well as sites like EV-specific classifieds. There are often buyers looking specifically for E-trons in those places. Good luck with the sale!

Back