Windshield distortion

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josephc618

Hi everyone. I'm an e-tron owner in US. Have anyone notice distortion on their windshield? Look carefully sitting in the driver seat and look towards the passenger side closer to the edge vertically, close one eye, focus on a non-moving object and move your head side to side. Do you guys see any distortion vertically from top to bottom of the windshield? I've noticed it and brought it in to the dealership and they saw the distortion too. They changed the windshield and after I picked up my car I still notice the distortion. I would if that's normal.

Hi,

Got my new E-tron yesterday in Sweden and noticed exactly the same thing on the passenger side. Thought it was my glasses at first lol

Will check with the dealership next week if this is normal or not, but it looks a bit weird from certain angles.

Yep, it's on mine as well. It's a feature, not a bug. I just can't figure out what the feature is. :)

Back