Walk through setting up Audi Connect

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BentheRed

Hi, could someone who has got Audi Connect working please reply with the step by step instructions, starting from what to ask the dealer to do? They're not that helpful :). I can't even find an App on the iTunes App Store called Audi Connect :-(
Thanks!

Are in you US or Europe? Because in the Europe they have a different app and process of signing up. The iOS app is called "Audi A3 e-tron connect App." Just search for Audi e-tron you should be able to find it. It's been a while since I activated may account (January 2016), so bear with me. Your dealer should have gotten your email address and submit it to Audi/Verizon together with your e-tron's information (VIN, etc.). You will get an email from Audi Connect to set up your account including password. You will also get separate emails from Audi that has your Account No. and your PIN. You can use that to log in to e-tron connect web portal. You also use that account number and pin to set up the e-tron connect app. If you are having trouble you can always call Audi Technical help at 1-844-573-8766.

Hope that helps.
-Ben

Back