Headlight washer for North America 2016

Audi A3 E-tron Forum

Help Support Audi A3 E-tron Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ZetaMSZ006":rhcxyy4h said:
That's what I thought, but apparently I have it on my etron and I am in Toronto Canada.

Cool! Where is it (controls) and how does it work? I know such things exist, but I've never owned/used them before.

Page 47, number 5, 2nd paragraph. Only when the lights are on and you pull the washer stem towards you. Haven't done it yet.

I am fairly certain that my 2016 Premium in USA does not have them. Might be only in Canada.

2016 Premium Plus, California. I don't have it. Tried the washer with lights on. No headlight washer.

My understanding is that 2016 US etrons do have windshield cleaners but they aren't activated manually, while stationary, or at low speeds. I was told (by folks at a local dealer) that when you are above a minimum speed, which they couldn't specify, the sprayer goes the first time you turn the wipers on. I haven't sent out an observer in a chase car to validate that the washers exist and work.

Back